2013/01/26

2 weeks passed...

Bored at the room...
I don't know how I can spent this three days...
It's impossible to spend holiday just with reading books, right?

University life?
Since I had experienced my university life for two weeks, what I can conclude?
It is not interesting as I thought, maybe I'll change my mind after meet with more new friends? Hope so.

Lectures' teaching techniques are totally different with secondary school teachers'.
No matter how you sit or sleep, at least he or she got some respond from some groups.
Besides, need get notes and homework from WBLE and print out, no like waiting for teacher before...
It is no more Chinese and Melayu T.T as English is my weakness... poor weakness...
It is not my strength in speaking...

During first week of classes, it's okay because only lecture classes conducted as nobody recognized me :)
However, during second week...
First Mechanics practical class, I made new friends who are my group members, one of them is Sarawakian too... Felt a little bit familiar...
I was grouped with them next two following days.

The first Mathematics tutorial class, I had been chosen to answer on the whiteboard...
Being the first person called by tutor, I don't know I was too lucky or some else?
Maybe I should blame my dad why gave a 'easily memorized' name for me...

During first Physical Chemistry practical class, I been chosen again... What a 'good' luck?
Why choose me to in charge for ordering lab coats????? Wondering ...

没有评论:

发表评论