2013/01/24

Sunway Pyramid


Hanged out! Today is public holiday thus I have a gathering with my ‘gossip group’.
It was totally awesome!
As I reached at Sumway Pyramid, Niz also arrived there.
She came from Negeri Sembilan by taxi… so touch
J)))
As waiting for Nie and Kit, we walk around in Sunway Pyramid. It is huge enough for me as can’t found at Bintulu. It is a city definitely.
Once Nie and Kit arrived, we ate at Ninja King. The burger will be nicer taste if its size is larger.
It is costly although just small in size! Felt like ate gold…
Then, we chatted about many things.
I didn’t meet with Niz for one year already. However, she is still or even more beautiful, thinner and EMO… really don’t know can give what kind of advice… Hope time will be the best medicine to cure anything…

Okay :) Back to my topic.
Actually we wanted go for a massage, but the price is too unacceptable…
Then, we went shopping :) Yaaa, I like it, but the “like” term is depending on the content of the wallet T_T
I like some clothes and pants, but can’t buy sadly…
The shops are crowded due to the public holiday or Chinese New Year is coming soon.
Truly, it was my first experience which need to queue up and waiting go for a fitting.
That is why I dislike try on the clothes.
Finally, we bought some stuff.
Before back, I had bought some sushi for my dinner :)

It was raining when I reached the house… Luckily, it didn’t have a power failure…

That’s all… Tomorrow have class…
There is a photo session for student ID card tomorrow :(
Going with my such silly face…

Hanging out with friends is the best thing :D

没有评论:

发表评论