2013/01/12

Hanged Out!

I have been at PJ here for one week… How’s it?
Hmmm… Honestly, it’s quite boring, not like what I had thought … UTAR orientation week just like gave the new students about how it terrible UTAR life is… I hope I can withstand the ‘high pressure’…

Assignments, tests, exams, presentation, social life or any else… I’m wondering about why people shocked with Sarawakians?? ? Why don’t say Sarawakians love and protect environment thus didn’t cut down the forest instead of they live above the trees? It’s developed too if can surf Internet, 4G, 3G, Wifi above the TREES! The area of Sarawak is twice of the states here, of course the area of forest is doubled. Please… After three days of orientation, I had stayed at the room I rented for two days… Those two days were so boring… Luckily, I just had a hanging out with my two best friends! It’s a nice trip! I had separated with them so long time already… Long time no see, my friends… I departed from the house about 9 and reached at the bus stop… I think I had missed the bus,  however the bus arrived half hour later. 10 minutes later, I reached at Asia Jaya LRT station. At that moment, I thought finally I’m escaped from the jail… After met with Annie and Kitty, we were heading to KLCC by LRT. It’s my first time travel by LRT! The experience was better than take a flight, I think.
First, we went for lunch. Then, they brought me to Pavilion and got a 3Q Passionate Tea at ‘Tokyo Street’. Finally, we returned to KLCC and had a tea time (chit-chat time) at secret recipe. All of us ordered cheese cake.
By 6’o clock, I reached room after bought RIDSECTS… The mosquitoes here are so scary…
I am happy today because can meet with you… Friends, just take a while for rest if you’re tired… Be remembering that you have friends, don’t hide all unhappiness in your heart… It can’t bear with all your things… You deserve a right man, who is totally suitable for you. So, don’t fear.

Having relationship with someone who has same personality with yourself is just like looking in the mirror… Break up for how many times is not important, at least don’t break your heart… Don’t change yourself due to others, just be yourself. 

没有评论:

发表评论