2013/03/01

Great and sad...

Having a great moment with new friends this two days! But ignoring about the tests...
We walked about 15 minutes just for to take lunch at Macdonald yesterday! Fortunately, we didn't get lost and back to school safely...
Today, as a celebration of finished the test, we went another location. But this time, we went there by car. One of my friend be the driver. We arrived there safely and enjoyed our lunch happily with bringing jokes while dining. After that, we had Chatime. It's my first time drinking Chatime, not bad.
When we decided to go back to school, we noticed that none of us recognized the road! How come?
Then my friend just drive with his sixth sense. But, result showed that we all are road-blind.
Finally, we went back to school after asking people and google map...
And, we came late to the class! We had think many reasons that why we're late in order to answer our lecturer. However, she didn't ask. Fortunately, many classmates were late too.
How amazing that this's my first time came late to class!
Anyway, it's great to have some friends who will laugh loudly together.
I concluded that it's possible to make friends even my social skills is damn poor. It's because we meet each other everyday...

Okay, it's all about great part. For sad part...
I had ruined my tests... so depressing... just hope everything can being smoothly...

Ouchhh.... There's two reports and assignments with me...

没有评论:

发表评论