2012/09/20

Vent

Nobody will be satisfied with his/ her life. Everybody keeps complain about their life. Me TOO.
The first thing I think everyday when I wake up is "today still need go to work..." It's how annoying and weird. I did the chores repeatedly everyday moreover the chores I dislike the most. Everyday, every minute, every second, I am waiting for time passing with my sleepy face and heavy eyelids.
All of you are complaining about study, homework, assignment, tests... Have you ever know that what I face everyday? The messy clothes and the disgusting customers! I prefer to face what you are complaint.
Unfortunately, I was chosen to have this kind of life instead of choose the life which I admired... Between "choose" and "chosen", I have no choice... I can't be a burden... I can't ignore the bitterness of you...
Please remember that someone is longing for something which you dislike. Did you know what is her feeling when you complain in front of her every time?

Please don't attempt to challenge my patience. I am not patient as you think.
Please don't look at me with your suspicious eyes. I am not rely on you.
Please don't slam door at me. I don't owe you a debt!

没有评论:

发表评论