2012/09/30

Happy mooncake festival...

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!

Happy? How is the feeling of happy? I am confused about it...
I had forget how laugh sincerely since how long time already...
Sometimes, I'm laughed loudly without any purpose or reason...
Sometimes, I'm down but I am unclear with the reason too...
Is it my life is going with some problems?
Maybe... I think like that as it is I hope so...

My life is too meaningless, especially for this year, 2012...
What I did most frequently in this year? WAITING...
First, I waited for March, which is the reveal of SPM results.
Next, I waited for May,which is SECOND batch National Service...
Then, I waited for July, which is the releasing from National Service Camp...
After that, I waited for September, as I am informed by certain university that I am ready for their September intake...
Unfortunately, I have no such good luck thus I need to WAIT again...

Now, what I do everyday?
Eating, drinking, sleeping, working and online...
I had make a round trip form working shop and my home...
Maybe, my life is too boring too...

I had learned some lessons that are valuable too although my life is passed meaningless...
I obtained them from National Service and working too...
I learnt that how is important of independent.
Don't rely on others. Don't desire any care or attention from others. Please protect your own prestige.
Life is yours. Nobody will live your life for you.

没有评论:

发表评论