2012/11/04

Love them ♥

I'm just backed from my grandma's house. It's fun and enjoyable.
36 people gathered together to celebrate grandma's birthday. She is 72 years already.
It's almost all of her sons, daughters and grandsons went back for her birthday.
Undeniably, we had a jolly time together. The time spent with lovely family is totally joyful.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take some photos... :(
I'm happy and get away from WORK although felt tired and unwell during this trip.

Spend more time with the elders... Every meeting with them likely will be the last meeting...
Every birthday likely will be the last birthday we celebrated with them...
Every talking probably will be the last time we heard their voice...
Don't complain on them...
Maybe, they will nag on you. It is because they care about you.
Maybe, their memory ability will become weaker...
Maybe, you will getting trouble with their health problems. It is because they were too busy for work and livelihood of family when they were young...
Never leave them alone. Elders may need more caring and loving when getting old...

Finally, I hope my grandma getting more healthy.

没有评论:

发表评论