2012/11/16

18th birthday

Today is 16th November! My birthday~
I have be an adult already~ No more underage :p

This is my happiest birthday since before!
Maybe it's because the presence of you had made everything looks different.
Thank my friend, my family and especially my beloved dear~

The birthday party really made me 'surprised' even I had know how you people're planning.
Many friends were absent but I still can receive you gals' wishes.
However, I had the strange feel because less of attending of Annie, Kitty, Bernice, Stacy and Selvi.

My dear rushed here yesterday to celebrate my birthday.
It's so surprised and shocked between happy and sweet.
He treats me so nice :)))))
This is the first time I celebrated birthday with him. It is totally awesome and happy~

Lastly, thanks my family, especially my dear parents.
My family and I had a dinner with my dear boyfriend and his cousin just now.

Thank you everyone~~~

Being an adult, I will be more independent and mature.
18 is the first step turn into an adult. I will do my best, surely.

没有评论:

发表评论